Day workshops 10am - 3pm. Catering provided. FREE OF CHARGE.
• Charleville - Wednesday 22 May 2013
AgForce Meeting Room
• Quilpie - Thursday 23 May 2013
• Bollon - Monday 27 May 2013
Bollon Tennis Club
• Cunnamulla - Tuesday 28 May 2013
Cunnamulla Bowls Club
• Eulo - Wednesday 29 May 2013
• Thargomindah - Thursday 30 May 2013
Bulloo Shire Supper Room
Workshops supported by Charleville Police District.
Water Resource Planning:
Review & Overview
This is a once in a decade opportunity to have your say on water issues that affect
The Department of Natural Resources and Mines is reviewing and updating the
Water Resource Plan for the Warrego, Paroo, Bulloo and Nebine catchments.
• Trading of water entitlements
• Sustainable diversion limits
• Landscape health
• Environmental and economic health
• Access to water
• Improving security of urban water supplies
Life Saving Emergency Services
With over 800 rural properties and 12 townships in the South West NRM
region, the time is ripe for developing an improved model of regional
emergency information management to enable early warning as well as
evacuation control and rescue strategies in cases of fire, flood or other
• Service providers are invited to share information and discuss their needs/thoughts
and technological applications that would assist with the provision of safer and more
efficient emergency services.
• Town and property residents - tell us what information you need in an emergency
situation, how that information should be delivered and what format suits your needs.
RSVP to South West NRM Ltd on (07) 4656 8500
Addressing the imporant
issues of our region - continued.
South West NRM: the next 5 years
Help South West NRM shape its next 5 years’ priorities, programmes
and services. How can we improve our performance? Are there better
ways we can protect our environment, our people, our livelihoods?
• Natural resource management is fundamentally about people. Successful
managenent of the broad spectrum of environmental assets is ultimately
determined by the level of community involvement and the adoption of
ecologically sustainable practices across the community.
• Discuss funding opportunities, programmes, government requirements.
Day workshops will run from 10am - 3pm. All workshops are free of charge.
For catering purposes please RSVP to South West NRM, Charleville on (07) 4656 8500 or to
your local South West NRM branch:
Bollon: (07) 4656 8542
Cunnamulla: (07) 4656 8540
Quilpie: (07) 4656 8541
Thargomindah: (07) 4656 8543
Limited spots available. RSVP to South West NRM Ltd on (07) 4656 8500